Austin

Austin–It’s the coolest place in the world and I am very, very glad to live here.

Austin is the capital of Texas. It’s the live music capital of the world. Downtown has the Capitol and it’s huge buildings that touch the sky. My favorite building is the frost bank tower I love it’s architectural design. Most of the time I go down town is to go to house park. Which is the skatepark. Austin is also home to the formula one track. My dad works for COTA which is the track.

Austin is probably the favorite place I’ve lived so far. Before I lived in Austin I lived in Mckinney which is north of Dallas. There were a lot of fun things there but there wasn’t a lake to go tubing and I didn’t live 2 min away from a lake. I couldn’t go wake boarding either.

I guess I’m trying to say I love Austin.

3 thoughts on “Austin

1. I used to go to skateparks in Austin. I wasn’t very good but it was a thrill just to be there. That’s so cool that your dad does graphic and web design.

2. I too love Austin, I like to go to the lake and fish or wakeboard. I moved here a couple years ago and this is a great place.