My Bike

Zoom! Honk Honk! I raced around the coulda sac  on my Flame Bike. Black with red and orange flames going down the sides. Glow in the dark stars on my spokes. And a big horn on my handle bars. This was my favorite thing as a kid. I woul ride it to school and ride it back home then I would ride with my friends up and down up and down up and down the streets. Some times we would have races and draw the track with chalk.

Some people had scooters some had roller blades but I had my super duper awesome bike. I would win every time. I might of cheated sometimes buy cutting the corners on the chalk track. After we would go make our own car wash and wash our bikes or scooters. Then we would have the championships . Those days were so much fun. They didn’t last forever though. Every good thing comes to an end. So ya my bike was my favorite thing as a child. And I still have it to this day. Every time I see it it brings back memories and that’s how I like it.

2 thoughts on “My Bike

1. Looks like fun! I like how you described the bike and used words like “honk honk” to make it more vivid.

2. Great job showing what fun you had: the chalk track, the “car” wash, the championships…and wow, what a fancy bike it was!

I can understand why you keep your bike even now.