ACL 2013

ACL 2013 was amazing. The bands were great. My favorite was muse they were on fire. The first week there speakers went out. It was just amazing. Another great show was fun. We were right up front. And then we got to go back stage and hangout in the red bull area. I went with dash and spencer. We walked so much. We were in the backstage bud light VIP area and they gave us this awesome boxed water that was really cool. I drank like 10 of them. On Friday night it started raining in the middle of a concert it was awesome everybody was going crazy. Dancing and jumping everywhere. We were right in the middle of a huge mosh pit. Anyways there’s way more to tell. But ACL was amazing this year I CANNOT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!!

20131025-105955.jpg

4 thoughts on “ACL 2013

1. What a vivid, energetic description of your ACL weekend! Great job, Bo. The photo is terrific, too. Where did you find it? Don’t forget to cite your pictures. I can help you with that.

2. Your piece on ACL 2013 is really good. I went to ACL 2013 and it was so fun!!!! I went to see Group love and Franz Fernadad. Your writing has a lot of clarity.